26 November 2013
ASME announces the 23rd Executive Council
THE ASSOCIATION OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES
THE 23RD EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
SINGAPORE - On 26 November 2013, the Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (ASME) held its 27th Annual General Meeting (AGM).
At the AGM, 14 Executive Council Members were appointed. In alphabetical order of company name, they are:
1. Dr Dora Hoan, Best World International Ltd
2. Mr Francis Koh, Capita Pte Ltd
3. Mr Wee Chorng Kien Kurt, Conrad & Ottess Private Asset Management Ltd
4. Mr Tan Chin Gee (Eric), GSK Global Pte Ltd
5. Ms Irene Boey, Integral Solutions (Asia) Pte Ltd
6. Mr Adrian Chan, Lee & Lee Advocates and Solicitors
7. Ms Chew Lee Ching, Mandate Advertising International Pte Ltd
8. Mr VS Kumar, Network Express Courier Services Pte Ltd
9. Mr Brendon Yeo, NTan Corporate Advisory Pte Ltd
10. Mr Yeo Ek Khuan, Oriental Raffles (S) Pte Ltd
11. Mr Thomas Fernandez, PestBusters Pte Ltd
12. Mr Ang Yuit, The Adventus Consultants
13. Mr Thomas Ting, TJ Systems(s) Pte Ltd
Upon the conclusion of the AGM and the first meeting of the 23rd Executive Council, Mr Wee Chorng Kien, Kurt was unanimously elected as the President of the 23rd Executive Council of the Association of Small and Medium Enterprises.
ASME would like to express its sincerest appreciation to Mr Chan Chong Beng for his leadership and dedicated service to the association during his two-year term as President.